Bontrager's marquee lightweight carbon road wheel in a 51mm depth, designed for the ultimate in speed, stability, and confidence in all conditions.
Be the fastest you
The ultralight Aeolus RSL 51 is the perfect upgrade for a faster you. Created with Bontrager's all-new three-dimensional modeling design process, the all-new Aeolus RSL delivers a step-change in speed without sacrificing stability. It's built with the lightest RSL-level OCLV Carbon, shaped into a new 51mm rim profile for the ultimate in speed and versatility across all conditions. Tubeless Ready rims with a wider 23mm inner width are proven to roll with less drag, adding to the overall speed gains, while ultralight hubs with DT Swiss 240s internals and a Ratchet EXP 36-point freehub keep your ride smooth.
All Bontrager carbon wheels are warrantied for life for the original purchaser and come with the added protection of Carbon Care. If you structurally damage your wheels while riding in the first two years of ownership, we'll replace them. It's that easy.
- RSL OCLV Carbon is lighter and stronger, allowing for faster, more stable rim profiles
- 51mm depth rim profile born of 3D design modeling for our fastest, most stable design ever
- 23mm inner width proven to roll smoother with less drag for a faster wheel and tire system
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims compatible with both Bontrager TLR rim strips and TLR tape
- 51mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (30mm outer) DT Aerolite spokes 24/24, DT ProLock nipples
- Ultralight DT Swiss 240s internals with Ratchet EXP 36-point engagement 11sp freehub, 12s freehubs sold separately
- Centerlock disc hubs with 12mm thru-axle front and rear, axle swap available for QR and 15mm
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, and traditional rim strip
|Rim||RSL OCLV Carbon Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Brake Compatibility||Center Lock disc|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano/SRAM Road 10/11-speed|
|Axle||142 x 12mm|
|Hub||DT Swiss 240s internals|
|Nipples||DT Pro Lock|
|Inner Rim Width||23mm|
|Outer Rim Width||30mm|
|Extras||TLR rim strip, TLR valve, and traditional rim strip|
* Subject to change without notice.